Short to medium term you're ok
Long term is very very DARK
The chart shows 2 scenarios for waves b and c
Make sure you get out of this market by the end of wave b
Note: many people thought that crypto did not adhere to the laws of the market but as can be seen in this chart, IT DOES
Here is the plan...
1. Wait for price to enter the red triangle
2. Find a sell signal down
3. SL just above the last high that will form just before your signal
4. If the trade fails, try again unless we close above the CL line
5. TP as shown
WARNING: We are currently in an area of extreme indecision cascaded down from the higher timeframes
In such cases, we can expect BIG moves in the market that will last a while on small timeframes .. but ONLY after the weak players are shaken out in multiple and violent ways
Also, clarity will not come soon...
So, after saying that, we should agree that our coming...
Ok guys .. The market is bullish from a wave perspective
We want to buy a breakout from the top of the doji
SL as shown
TP as shown
Low risk but only if you keep your investment size reasonable, so don't go crazy
Your Likes are appreciated!!
Buy Once we break the top of the doji by 4 pips
SL just below the SL line
TP to be decided later as it is still early in the week and we have economic numbers coming
This is a low probability trade so please be aware of that
1. Be careful from a possible bear trap
2. We should go up to the sell zone
3. Once we reach the zone, look for a sell signal
4. We should drop to the target zone
5. In the target zone, look for weakness to liquidate the position
As always, my priority is capital preservation and thus I have revised the AUDUSD trade as shown in the chart
You sell in the upper sell box and buy in the lower one
If we breakout of the boxes you close and reverse your position