Right now, as you can see, price is fighting
- 0.382 fibo at 2366
- Oblique resistance from previous high.
- Kijun (4H), "the blue line"
- 4H (aka Kumo).
- EMA65 (fat grey line) prevented to have any 4H close UNDER it.
- Tenkan (orange line) begins to point up again.
- back in a channel pointing up (black lines)
- And last but not least: A new green Elder Impulse candle, it's been a while !
If you're looking an entry or close a short you can consider a long if price, at least, closes two 4H candles in the green area.
Of course, an even safer bet will be if price closes over 0.236 fibo or above previous high.