Volatile_Victory
Long

BTCUSD: Contracting Triangle ABCDE Complete. Wave 4 As Well?

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / Dollar
Several signs are pointing to the ABCDE contracting triangle being complete:
  • Looking at the daily oscillator, you can see that each wave in the ABCDE corresponds to prior to the daily oscillator's fast (gray) line passing the slow (purple) line. The daily oscillator's fast line just passed the slow line giving us confirmation that Wave (E) should be complete.
  • The fibonacci time of the (E) wave is 1 (identical) to the (B) wave time.
  • Price has bounced off the top of the Ichimoku Cloud's resistance which is a bullish sign.
Confidence in the ABCDE contracting triangle now being complete is extremely high due to the above reasons.

The ultimate question is if wave (4) is now complete. If wave (4) is complete then wave (5) has begun which should take us up above the wave (3) high of $789.78. The first confirmation of wave (5) having begun will be price exceeding the wave (D) high of $683.20. If wave (4) is not complete then the end of the contracting triangle is wave (W) and we should see a three wave up (X) followed by another move down to complete wave (4). I would say there is a 60% chance that wave (4) is complete and a 40% chance that we experience an extended wave (4) WXY pattern.

Either way, you should be long at this time and if we see a three wave pattern up with a bearish oscillator reversal then we'll take profits before the move down.
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out