BTCUSD Update: Trendless Since Labor Day

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
This is an update from a week ago. Not much has changed. No trend.
1. Last valid sell Sell Fractal was Sept 13th.
2. Your compass for direction, the alligator , is sleeping.
3. CHOP is ABOVE the shaded area. This predicts NO trend.
4. CHOP ZONE is green, white, green, indicating no trend.
5. Prices are trading at the Ichimoku Cloud .
6. Prices are at the red Ichimoku Cloud conversion line.
7. Prices are at the Ichimoku Cloud baseline.
8. The 5/34 MACD (top) has a bearish cross. Histogram within is falling.
9. The phase energy (top lower) is red-green-red. Trend-less.
10. The forward price projection (top middle) is neutral to slightly bearish .
11. Ichimoku Cloud has red border.
Support is last swing low at $592.10.
Want odds? 75% odds down (because of the sell Fractal ), 25% odds up or sideways. There is no trend that I can detect.

Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.
almost a picasso ;)
Well, I wanted to post right away but figured give u some time to play out - disagree though, bullish for a while
Kantardziski Kantardziski
Im wondering if your fractals have given you some tunnel vision, it literally had just brokeout of a little triangle, and possibly a larger range as well
Kantardziski Kantardziski
Not sure what kinda timeframe u looking at so who knows! :]
Watching the paint peel.
649bruno Vaggitarian
This would be the only "appeal" of the chart. (My son would call this a bad dad joke). Thanks! Don.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out