1. Adding to position, I would wait for break of 10WeekMA around $8k for confirmation to next high OR if rejection of 10WeekMA wait for Buy Zone.
2. Not already in BTC , I would consider buying a small position at this price as BTC can go parabolic as we end pattern. Once you have a small position, assume that we may consolidate further (use #1 above).
Seeing Cross today on Daily view.
Watching to see if price rejects at $8k (10WeekMA).
If rejection, Buy Zone is $7100 - $6k.
Small chance of low down below $6K (always save buying power for here).
Weekly view shows green Sell Signal (mixed signal).
If we break $7692 this should trigger Buy Signal on Weekly.
working in channel will breakout to confirm trend.
Outer Space Chart (Long Term View)
Thank you for liking, commenting, throwing up a chart, following, or viewing.
I am not a financial advisor. My comments and reviews are based on what I do with my personal accounts.
I am transitioning to my new website https://www.moneypatterns.com and have updated my name previously jbird7839. Same guy - new name. :)
Website will be ready for launch mid-January 2020. Thank you for your patience while I try to juggle everything and maintain the same standards.
Disclosure - I am long BTCUSD , GBTC . Short term GDX , SPXS
It was fine in the preview and recording.
I have ordered a new mic as the easiest fix arriving Tuesday.
TradingView did not like my bluetooth gaming headset :(