- BB: (which is basically 20 units moving averages +- the standard deviations of the same timeframe)
- HMA: Hull Moving Averages, which is basically a (simple, but clever),
- K: simple (again quasi-centered) volume-based oscillator
- CCI: is similar to BB (calculated based on moving average and standard deviation), but quasi-arbitrary-normalized into an oscillator).
Brief explanations to the indicators presented:
- BB helps to define an area where price will likely "pulse"
- helps to detect trend-changes (based on )
- helps to detect a trend-change
- helps to define the angle of the trend
Based on these values (high mainly) and 2-dimensional areas and extended lines, I think, unless dramatical volume-change happens, trend remains until CCI/BB reaches again low. So I expect a trend change on early April (maybe mid), and that is when I will consider opening an entry-position. BTC is 11k now, I think it might fall until 7k by early-April.
This is NOT a trading advise, just a biased idea of a non-pro. Calculate risk, use stops, avoid FOMO and have fun!