aj49robertson
Long

BTC Accumulation Phase

COINBASE:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
This will more than likely take several years to play out (could be wrong) but the risk to reward here is getting ripe because we're well below the mean. I have a buy order at $6k. I wouldn't be surprised if it went lower but it's more risky to not buy at this level than it is to buy for the long term. We're sitting at a .67 on the @TIPMayerMultple so if it goes lower... I would get ready to dump your fiat into this with a dump truck. Given I'm not selling until the next bubble, I don't mind holding if it goes into the $4-5k range.

Not investment advice. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose.
Comment: I went ahead and moved my order on Friday and picked up more BTC at $6170. The Mayer Multiple is just too low to justify being greedy about $170 in price discrepancy. At this point, it's too risky NOT to buy in my opinion. Anything below the .70 Mayer Multiple is ripe for the picking.
Comment: Still here. Have picked up lots and lots of BTC in the $3,100 to $4k range. We are in the accumulation phase. Dollar cost averaging into position
Trade active: Now is the time to be pouring in if you really want to get the most value out of your trade. Once we break above $6k, the bull market will be full steam ahead and you don't want to miss this next fractal pattern. Once it takes off, we will likely not see sub $10k levels ever again.
Comment: If you accumulated in the undervalued zones, congratulations, now is the time to sit back and straight hold. We're sitting at right about a 2.16 Mayer Multiple while we're in a bit of a consolidation period. This consolidation is much needed after the run up. During the rip from about $8k up to almost $14k, one of the daily candles actually closed above a 2.4 Mayer Multiple which is way too early in this bull market to see that sort of delta on the 200 MA and price. Even still, 2.16 MM is still a bit high for this early in the cycle. I expect some more consolidation over the next few weeks, maybe even a bit more of a pullback. Once the 200 MA catches up to the price, I think we'll get the next run up.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out