Catch the bottom? No thanks, that's not for me. I very much prefer lower risk setups, and by definition, catching the bottom is buying against the trend. Same for catching top, you are selling against the trend.
- No wave counts, no indicators, just candle sticks and fibonacci.
- Why? Candle stick = Market psychology; fibonacci = ruler of nature.
- textbook trend reversal set up.
- textbook pullback to re-test, giving opportunity to buy.
- SL is below support. I will not be using it. If it drops to 5K, I cringe, deal with it, and buy more at 5K. Why? Because it's bitcoin . You ask what if it sinks to $10? Well too bad, I will sink with it.
Watch your pants
Wait for more data.
Super super high r/r ratio.
Buy zone reached. I'm in targeting 8900-9000
The great thing about these high r/r ratio set up is that you can play much larger position sizes!
Let me know if you guys/girls got in!!!
- SL 1580
- Still targeting 8.9K
That's two losses in a row, I'm taking a break tmr~
Down a few hundred $ today, will post my mistakes on the weekend.
Maybe it's just some oversold rsi bounce or something.
I don't know where we go from there, if we fall from 8k we going to 7600 directly I guess.
Looks like we're going up thought.