Published this last night. This should get to 8100 then to 7500 and that will be the deciding point. If it bounces off 8100 we could go to test 9200 DOWN trendline
and then 9300 fib. Move past that will lead to EMA
test around 9900 or 10K. Even if we get to that 10K mark I still believe a pull back to lows is possible. The question is do you want to leave the 20% on the table. You could try to buy at 8100 or a bit less and have a tight stop loss. The problem is 7500 is the point in which a double bottom
decision will be made (it will hinge on this point) IMO
. So where do you put your stop loss????? this leads me to believe the risk to reward is not there a the moment and we do not have a good trade setup unless you are a gambler. I have learned my lesson in Forex way to many times for this. Good luck trading out there. I will post a viewed out graph in update.
Just to note: I am long long and short short :)
Not a financial adviser. Just know enough to lose money.