- In the first phase, we notice the bottom of the upward movement, where, after another attempt to go lower, the market gets strong buy volumes. Due to this, the market starts to rise and breaks through the resistance, which has not been able to break through for a long time, after which it cools a little bit so that everyone can decide which position to open. When traders stop rushing from long to short, something gets bigger, either buys or sales, so the bulls take their own on the bull market.
- The second phase begins with the completion of the first, namely, with the primary upward movement, which occurs in a struggle (therefore not strong) and a secondary, stronger upward movement, which manifests itself after the bulls showed their victory by fixing the price for some time higher previous high. After that, the price rushes up again, forming a peak point for the 2nd phase, gradually decreasing in TR above the previous level.
- The third phase begins with the fact that the price updates tops on weak volumes. Such a movement is always absorbed by an inverse movement, because there are few buy volumes, but there is no resistance either. At the peak of such a movement, there is a partial fixation of the long positions opened in the 1st and 2nd phase. The third phase is different in that it is considered correctional. Bulls have no bright desire to buy BTC at inflated prices relative to those that were not so long ago. As a result, the price decreases in the TP either to the level of support for fixing the high of the second phase, or to the level of support-balance of the first phase. The higher the correction is interrupted, the higher the top of the entire upward movement.
- The fourth phase is essentially identical to the second phase, but unlike high volumes of the second phase, the fourth phase is accompanied by smaller volumes, so it moves by inertia. In contrast to the third phase, it will be more difficult to sell here, as the market moves smoothly and each new support becomes stronger and stronger. Selling in the 4th phase, the trader runs the risk of getting off the moving train, so new purchases appear neatly enough here. Phase 4 ends with identical price fixing in the new high.
- The market remains the last - the final movement (5th phase) to determine the strength of the uptrend. This final movement attracts all funds that are even a bit interested in buying. In the 5th phase, the market shows the full strength of the new support and lets you know that the last chance to buy at a low price is now. In the fifth phase, the maximum comes into the market relative to this cycle. Despite strong resistance, the price continues to rise until the bulls begin to doubt their strength, after which the price drops to check for support. If the retest is successful, it becomes clear to the whole market that there is nowhere to go lower and here every minute is the last chance to buy cheaper than a minute later. Next is a strong rally. But if support does not stand, the price goes deep down. And here, every minute - the last chance to sell more expensive than it will be possible to sell a minute later.
In our case, the goal of this upward movement is at the level of $11500 - 12000. From that point 5th phase sells can begin to retest the bull market.
If you found this idea interesting, do not forget to Like it and subscribe to the profile, so as not to miss our updates!