I tried to make a good reflection of the whole cryptomarket. I only could do this with coins that been trading for more than a year. Otherwise the chart did not work. So I made a chart with the following coins:
BTC             , ETH, XRP, LTC, DASH, NEO, MONERO, XEM            

If people also wanna chart on this chart use the following ticker:
COINBASE:BTCUSD*16692550+BITFINEX:ETHUSD*92862174+BITTREX:XRPUSD*38622892459+BITFINEX:LTCUSD*53927233+BITTREX:DASHUSD*7701656+BITTREX:NEOUSD*65000000+BITTREX:XMRUSD*15377976+BITTREX:XEMUSD*8999999999

About the charts
The first chart you see is on the logic alghoritme. The second one in normal view.

On the first alghoritme we see a big rising wedge! On the second one you see the beautifull elliot-wave pattern. The 5th wave or 3th wave up reached the 1.618 fibonacci level, the same level als the last crash.

I think there could be an abc-correction wave. With a total retracement of the whole cryptocurrancy market of 35-55%.

Some other information to think about. Correct me when i'm wrong!
First crash:
-20 june the total marketcap of cryptocurrancies was 115 million.
-16 july the total marketcap of cryptocurrancies 67 million

Trigger: The first bitcoin             fork?

Second crash:
-1 september the total marketcap of cryptocurrancies was 174 million.
-15 september the total marketcap of cryptocurrancies was 109 million.

Trigger: China Ban?

The last and upcomming crash>
It should be time for a correction of the total market! I think there is a huge change.

Trigger: I really think the Tether usd hack could trigger a crash.

Last thing I want to say, I try to do an objective view. I believe it will happen. You don't have to agree with me, take your own conclusion!
Comment: Ether: $35.238.715.743
Ripple: $9.114.384.654
DASH: $3.878.805.057
Litecoin: $3.860.223.225
NEO: $2.267.700.500
Monero: $2.175.599.173
NEM: $1.871.793.000
Total except bitcoin: 54.000.000.000 usd

The bitcoin dominance is 56%. So the total marketcap of the other coins should be 44%.

Total marketcap: 54.000.000.000 / 44% = 122.727.000.000 usd
Bitcoin: 122.727.000.000 - 54.000.000.000 = 68.727.000.000 usd

So the bitcoin should multiplied by 68.727.000.000 / 138.000.000.000 = 50%

The ticker code is now: COINBASE:BTCUSD*16692550*0,5+BITFINEX:ETHUSD*92862174+BITTREX:XRPUSD*38622892459+BITFINEX:LTCUSD*53927233+BITTREX:DASHUSD*7701656+BITTREX:NEOUSD*65000000+BITTREX:XMRUSD*15377976+BITTREX:XEMUSD*8999999999

I made a new and better representive chart:
snapshot
Comment: Look at this! We just hitted the 2.0 level and almost 10k btc price.

Are we gonna see a pullback this week?

snapshot
Become part of my private crypto community. Premium tradingcalls, 24/7 breakout checker with a bot, TA tutorials and many more! Check it on http://cryptopredictions.sx
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCicRgDPgfLDm_deUNrIGHYA?view_as=subscriber
The charts are not for prediction first of all.
Reply
FAIL
+2 Reply
Interesting that you got the date of the retracement correct for leg A (you have Dec 23 12noon), except not the lower channel but the upper channel! I am wondering if you could post the unweighted graph again (Bitcoin at full value). I want to buy when the retracement hits the top of the channel. Thanks so much for your research it has been really helpful!
Reply
that didn't age very well.
Reply
is it still valid or market took its resistance level to its new support and it will going to act according to this new trend??
Reply
when i saw market falling i remembered this chart... must say i expected other coins to grow cause of btc fall, but looks like i was wrong. update on this chart would be great
Reply
@marko.pasuld, Yes I will update!
Reply
maa chudwa li tune apni
Reply
Btc charts looks so scary..
+1 Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out