Forecast change, more consolidation

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
I was looking to go long on a break of resistance expecting it to begin before the weekend. No long setup materialized Wednesday. Instead of progressing upward prior to the -chart- timing elements and the perceived -fundamental- timing element of The Halvening this bar I woke up to this morning changes the forecast. It look as if we are in for more consolidation rather than a break of the last short term high around 700. This consolidation could continue for another week. I would be looking for price to break either 700 or 626 to determine sentiment.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out