1) Points 1-2 should be FARTHER apart than points 3-4
2) Points 1-2 and points 3-4 are connected by a ( a simple a-b-c pattern in this case)
3) Points 2-3 are connected by a flat 3-3-5
WW Model eyes point 5.
a) impulsive wave for Points 4-5 ( connected by internal 5 points )
b) at least 1.121 fib. ext. for 4-5 leg
WW is invalidated if 2-4 support line doesn't hold.
As btc is heading to ww geo target point 5 (1-3 line) as expected, let's see possible scenarios.
1) point 5 is reached and fails to break above and close above. ww geo target would eye 1-4 line
2)point 5 is broken, btc rallies to point 5'. ww geo target would eye level of point 4.
3) btc rallies to point 5''. ww geo target would eye level of point 3.