Update to Danger Will Robinson. 6k BTC hold up? OCT 17th CBOE

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Expanded analysis.
Bulls are holding the 6500 support pretty well, but volumes have been very low.
Hopefully this is capitulation but looking at Nasdaq and other charts after a bubble and burst, there is usually a period of capitulation then a high volume sell off and recovery. I believe we haven't seen that yet but I suspect that will be soon. Be patient

Key date to look at is Oct 17th when the CBOE bitcoin futures expire. There usually is a large spike right before expiration and usually in the bear direction.

I am hoping we find bottom this month.
Oct 10
Comment: Here comes the volume...
Get your buys ready.
If all goes well we should hit bottom within the next 2 weeks.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out