swiftcoin

DANIEL BRUNO CMT 2 WEEKS BITCOIN OUTLOOK

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
OBVIOUS BIG UPTREND, CURRENTLY AT RESISTANCE IN CORRECTIVE TRIANGLE. WHITE LINE IS TREND SUPPORT AND DIAGONAL RED LINE BELOW IS GANN ANGLE. PRICE COULD BREAK OUT OF TRIANGLE 40% CHANCE OR CONSOLIDATE FURTHER 60% CHANCE.

Comments

Interesting wedge catch.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out