We can expect downward pressure to resume very soon; based on what we are seeing with the White ENERGY in the Daily Time Frame very near exhaustion. Where the price action goes to during this soon to come downward pressure is unknown. I'm not sure if we see a lower low or not. However, I do feel good about the candles in the 4-Day TF "closing" ABOVE the Yellow 90-EMA (as mentioned in previous publications).
It will be time to say, "PRICE DOWN PICK UP!" ; )
I did create another video but decided not to post it. I can tell I'm getting too sleepy and just not as sharp as I could be explaining myself with proper rest. So, it's better I wait until tomorrow or October 4th to provide another update.
I'll provide publications for ETHUSD and ADAUSD tomorrow. I'm too sleepy right now to begin those.
See ya later and happy trading!
"I'm expecting the 12-Day Candle beginning October 4th to be the 12-Day Candle in which we should find our bottom and begin turning up. Not sure if it will be during the first 6 days or the last 6 days of that 12-Day Candle. However, I do see us finding bottom during the 12-Day Candle beginning October 4, 2019."
Here's a look at the 12-Day: Remember the next 12-Day Candle begins October 4, 2019. The current 12-Day Candle began, September 22nd. The next 12-Day Candle AFTER the one that begins October 4th will be October 16th. So, some time between October 4th and October 15th is when I'm expecting us to see a reversal to SUSTAINED upward pressure.
If you're waiting for someone to tell you when to enter, then enter NOW. But realize, YOU are the one who made the decision to buy now. I did not make the decision for you.
If it were me holding FIAT now and looking for a place to get in for INVESTMENT, I would use one third of my capital I'm willing to invest in Bitcoin to buy NOW; another third to buy on a potential pullback between October 4th and October 15th and the final third for the OBVIOUS breakout to the upside.
If you get tired of staying awake and concerned about missing out on a POTENTIAL drop down, you can go to the 4-Day time frame on your chart and do the following:
#1 - Place a 90-EMA, 110-EMA, 120-EMA, 130-EMA, 140-EMA, 150-EMA and 160-EMA on your 4-Day time frame chart.
#2 - Divide the capital you are willing to use for INVESTMENT into bitcoin into THIRDS. Example: If you had $1,000, that would be $333, $333 and $334.
#3 - Divide one third of your capital to invest by seven (7). Example: $334 / 7 = $47.71
#4 - Place a Buy Order on your exchange at each one of those seven (7) EMA levels listed in #1. Example: you would place a buy order of $47.71 at 90-EMA, 110-EMA, 120-EMA, 130-EMA, 140-EMA, 150-EMA and 160-EMA.
#5 - If the price comes down to fill all of those orders, don't worry/be happy. ; )
#6 - If the price does not come down to fill all of those orders by October 15th, add what remains of the capital in those buy orders to one of the other thirds of capital or split it between both remaining thirds.
It's possible our current price action may play out similar to what we saw from April 3rd to May 1st. Which is sideways until BOOM to the upside by October 15th.
One of my favorite movies! ; )
IT'S A VIDEO.... CLICK PLAY