What are the common sense clues?
- The talking heads are trying to "call" the recession before it happens simply for an "I told you so" moment, but where were they before 2008 and earlier?
- Why can't we make some serious profits after 10 years of an absolute garbage economy?
- Headlines for the past two years have been all about Elon's gaffs
- Very few called the recent FANG "crash"
- All of the technicals are moving in the right direction
- Fundamentals are easy... when EVERYONE is calling for a recession, we know the opposite will unfold
FINALLY: Show me an historical All Time High back to the great depression, then show me breaking that ATH , finding support, and it not creating a new bull run. The trend is your friend and stocks are in full bull mode with no signs of reversal.