I changed from trader to investor, and I am now currently investing in HPB for the mid term. So I didn't have much time to post trades and signals, as it is very time consuming.
Btc seems to be reversing, however I would be cautious and take note to see if we actually break 6900, which corresponds to the previous support line that became a resistance.
The reason why I don't believe the shorting is over, is because we haven't had a capitulation phase yet.
I'm going to keep it short :
What I would like to see in the following 2 weeks:
- A drop to around 5300
A bull run after that.
Note: Even if this isn't the absolute bot, but we are near the bot, so if you're holding, just keep holding, and if you're buying, maybe wait a bit before buying.
I myself I am holding HPB .
If it drops below, our next target is around 2800.
Highly unlikely though
Macd about to cross, double top.
Target around next support 5200-5300
There's a nice EMA cross happening which is signaling a small bull run/ fakeout ( not sure yet ).
Our job is to adapt to the current market. We could be retesting 7800 soon.