- setup turned more neutra: Price below Kijun, forward Kumo ahead shades price. Average lines flat.
- I expect 161,50 - 166,40 range to hold for this year
- Heikin-Ashi signal is swing
- EWO neutral
- signal with Price below Kijun Sen confirms the market stopped trending higher and is moving in a sideaway range. Based on how far signal line is above zero, and how thick Kumo we have below price, it will take a very long time before this market can reverse strategic
- setup is until price holds below 165,50
- Heikin-Ashi signal: start of consolidation / pull back.
- supports are: 164,50 and 165,40. Based on how strong risk off sentiment will be in coming days (weeks), we may see retest up to these levels.
- EWO is , but chance it makes a local bottom
Strategy: reduce shorts. If you think about swing long, you may try it in small, but in that case US10y ($ZN) can be a better choice.