- is biased, but Bulls need to push it above resistance to be comfortable with longs. Please note that March16 contracts trade 185 points above Dec15 (which will expire on 8th Dec). Maybe simply due to contract change this continous chart will go higher again.
- Heikin Ashi is , but at the end of this week we need to check again if we see some drop in momentum (haDelta)
- Ultimate lower key level is 154,60 for any bulls and of course for the biggest Bubble Bull: the ECB
- Trend and setup is , but for further validation Price should make a higher high. As Yield is approaching 0 level again, it will be harder and harder by time.
- Possible WARNIN from Heikin Ashi: we have seen negative divergence building in haDelta for last 3-4 days. I mean price ticked higher, but with decreasing momentum. Today we can have a warning candle in form of a , which would indicate a possible local top and start of consolidation.
- EWO is still , but if Price makes only a lower high, then EWO won't go higher eaither
Take profit on longs, get ready for a swing short!