$BVTK Bravatek Now Listed Gov Contract Holders (SEWP) Order Page
Encrypt 1 patent info. Case docketed with examiner on 6/13. What does that mean? https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/re... … OTC:BVTK
Cellucci has higher clearance in the US government than even the providers of the SEWP contract
- Business is all about connections, and cellucci has connections to very large agencies and corporations
- Bravatek has submitted several 8ks and are waiting for the lawyers and service providers to approve and file them, as they are very rigourous in making sure everything is perfect
- They have sold Ecrypt one , and have not only governments interested in Ecrypt one but also corporations
- They are already producing revenue, and have 8 IDIQ contracts being leveraged
- Viking telecom services is already producing revenue, and has the opportunity to generate substantial revenue. Towers are run by governments agencies like the NSA , CIA , ect and they lack the work to maintain and operate these towers. My opinion is that we see government contracts for the telecom services as well for that reason.
- Ecrypt one was developed by a leading Microsoft engineer ( Ian treleaven) and is so different and advanced that it would even make microsofts head spin.
-Company is in talks with many equity investors, and people/firms who would like to acquire Ecrypt One or even Bravatek as a whole
- The firms that Bravatek has partnered with through the alliance marketing program are companies with products that can incorporate Bravateks products into their own and vice versa
Cellucci has turned around Bravatek, and now it is time to head in the direction opposite of which we turned around from, which means we are going north. I personally believe this is going to be a very successful company and I hope we don't get bought out lol