FX:CADJPY Canadian Dollar/Japanese Yen
The timeframe is small, but it shows me the following signals.
- We are seeing a rejection here at 0.382-fibbonacci retracement
- A gap in the 100 area
- Very steep rise with a massive divergence potential, so the 100 pip drop is likely, but personally I'm looking for a long at the right shoulder.
- Inversed could become a fact because of the .
- Horizontal resistance at fib-level.
- Nikkei needs to go up once more, that is normally the behaviour of a , breakdown then retest.