Two good things are happening in my view. The stock has held the and the 21 . Bulls should be looking for move above the $14 level. As noted on the chart, there is a lot of air until the next towards $20.
Here is a summary of the company
Here is a nice write-up from Seeking Alpha
What to do?
First, ask is this a trade or a core holding? What is your time frame?
If long or looking to get long, I would hold for a move toward the $14 level.
I would liquidate the position under $10.50
Should I buy?
* Is it trading at an important technical level that is obvious?
* Is the R/R in your favor?
* What is the likelihood this company will either go bankrupt or it's products or services become obsolete?
* How much debt do they have?
* If heavily indebted, how much is coming due in the next 3-5 years? Can they cover their debt payments based on reasonable analysis?
* Will their product or service become obsolete? This really is too hard to say, too many things looked obvious in hindsight, think Blackberry 0.27% -0.80% -0.34% . However, I think it is constructive to think about, especially if you are planning to hold a stock for the long term.
* For individual securities, risk no more than 3% as a starting position. You can always add later.
* Write down a price level that you will consider liquidating all or part of the position.
* What is a reasonable price target?
* Write down the answers to the questions above and if you can answer yes to all of them, take the trade.
OVER THE LONG TERM, THE WAY TO WIN IS TO HOLD ONTO YOUR WINNERS, AND CUT YOUR LOSERS. IT IS AS SIMPLE AND AS HARD AS THAT.
As always, please leave any comments or questions.