Snap Inc (SNAP) has been on an incredible rise since practically October 26, which was straight after the bottom on the Higher Lows trend-line of the 1-year Bullish Megaphone pattern. Technically that is the pattern's 4th bullish leg towards its top (Higher Highs trend-line). The price is very close to that level, which is also where the 1W MA100 (red trend-line)...
The Dollar (DXY) had a big rally from July until October and then a correction back down to the VWAP (volume-weighted average price) moving average line. It is currently above and looking like it will make it's next leg up as we close the year.
Let’s see how this long position unfolds!
Only 4.2% of my time is spent on taking action, the rest of 95.8% are spent on waiting, planning, testing, reviewing, assessing, studying, etc...
So now ask yourself a few questions:
1. How much of a portion of your time is spent on taking action?
2. How often do you over-trade OR revenge-trade?
3. How does...
Cup and Handle has formed on JSE ALSI.
The price broke above the Brim level, came back and tested the support showing upside is on the cards.
Price remains below 200MA but as I like to say, the more it tests it the more likely it will break above like thin ice.
Target remains at around 76,185
Hello TradingView Family / Fellow Traders,
📈 NASDAQ:PTON has been overall bearish trading within the falling channel in red.
PTON is currently retesting the upper bound of the channel and a strong resistance zone highlighted in green.
🏹 For the bulls to assume control and shift the momentum from bearish to bullish, we need a daily candle close above the 7.5...
Hi Realistic Traders. Here's my price action analysis on BBRI!
BBRI has once again surged above its bullish trendline, maintaining its bullish trend. Additionally, the stock has shaped a bullish divergence and a descending broadening wedge pattern. These combined patterns often signal a strong likelihood of continued bullish momentum. Most notably, it has...
and Yet this move is far from over
My final log target is still 8000 points away.
We are witnessing #Fiat melt away in front of our eyes.
Are you actually making money is the real question?
#gold #silver #bitcoin
Spotify (SPOT) opened considerably higher yesterday but almost closed the 1D candle flat as it couldn't diverge more from the general bearish market sentiment. Clearly this opening jump indicates the stock bias to continue the bullish leg of the Channel Up that started on October 23, but a small pull-back along the majority of the market is probable, which can...
LLY is holding the 1D MA50 on a neutral 1D technical outlook (RSI = 47.021, MACD = 2.060, ADX = 24.740), which indicates a strong demand level for the stock. The 1D RSI which is under a LH trendline shows that the stock price is at a pre bullish breakout accumulation like the last week of July and early August. If it holds the line, we will buy and aim a +30% rise...
TSLA is trading inside a Channel Up pattern under the MA50 (1h).
The Higher Low was priced after a -8.20% decline from the top, symmetrical to the first one.
1. Buy as long as the candles close inside the Channel Up.
1. 257.50 (Fibonacci 1.236 extension, like the Nov 29th Higher High).
1. The RSI (1h) is on a technical buy formation...
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. CMP – 1818.55
Market Capitalization Rs 3,61,442.6Cr
Declining cash from operations annual
FIIs are decreasing stake
Zero promoter pledge
MFs are increasing stake
Improving annual net profit
Promoter holding increasing
Previous Happy Candles Number – 41/100
New Happy Candles Number – 51/100
TSLA was rejected on the November 29th test on the LH trendline of July's High but upon the pullback it held the 4H MA50 and reversed. Contrary to the previous LH rejections (Oct 11th, Sep 15th), the stock is being given the chance to make another test on a very short time. Being still bullish on the 1D technical outlook (RSI = 57.232, MACD = 1.890, ADX = 23.357)...
Waste Management stock is currently attempting to break the upper line of the pink trend channel. We expect it to do so within the framework of the turquoise wave 3, which should provide an important upward momentum that should also take the wave above the resistance at $175.98. As for the rest of the turquoise 5-wave move, the price should hold above this level...
✅DAX is trading in an
Uptrend and the index broke
The key horizontal level
Of 16,500 so I am bullish
Biased now and I think that
We will see a further move up
✅Like and subscribe to never miss a new idea!✅
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, here's a quick analysis on SPY.
As mentioned from the last SPY analysis back in October 27, 2022 that we're still correcting in the market.
Now here's an update after finishing that correction in the market.
(#SPY) - Update, we're finally finishing this nice retest on SPY after breaking the downtrend.
We can drop more to $395...