Looks like Blox ( CDTBTC ) it's done consolidating since prices are already moving above EMA50 (magenta line).
Since the first break of support in March, we have a wait of 70 days, for many people this is a very long time and they fail to wait, hoping to switch around and earn a fast buck.
It turns out that once you move out of a trade out of greed/desperation, the next one takes longer and the one you just sold starts to grow.
So think twice about how much you would wait before jumping in...
What to do if prices go down?
What to do if prices go up?
We always use a stop-loss, average around 15%-35%, and set our sell orders on target before the prices start to move up.
If prices drop we close the trade.
If prices move up we collect profits as the orders filled up.
I am just sharing my experience...
Make sure to do your own research...
And I wish you lots of success, health, wealth & love.
when the desire to sell invaded me I remember that pacience its the key for sure.