I see the charts firming .
- Neutral . Price still ard 62-63 long term equilibrium (52 weeks average)
- Heikin Ashi showed hesitation last week, but it may give a new wave signal this week. It is only tuesday, but haDelta/SMA3 above zero is promising
- Price will likely trade up in the previous range, possibly targetting 66-68 area
- Watch Price action around 100 WMA! In case we see more than two weeks candle closes above that, later any dip will be a buying opportunity as chances for a long term strategic reversal would increase (but now it is a bit early to guess this scenario)
- Price attempts a Kumo breakout! is turning . Confirmation and likely acceleration would happen with a trade above 64.
- As I posted on Twitter, yesterday price action was very interesting. Some tried to push it down again, but by end of day it closed on the top -> Bulls getting stronger, Bears may be grilled soon.
Today Heikin Ashi is firm , with higher high, longer body with no lower wick indicates strong momentum gain!
Size up longs!