ew-forecast
Long

Cotton Update II: Cotton Could Move Higher In Days Ahead

ICEUSA:CT1!   Cotton #2
As wee see correction in blue wave B seems to be finished, as price moved sharply to the upside. That said new leg up in blue wave C is expected to unfold in weeks ahead. The price may move towards 72 - 73 area.


http://www.ew-forecast.com
Sign Up For A Crypto Currency PDF. report >>> https://goo.gl/j684B5 <<<

BTCUSD VIdeo Analysis >>> https://ew-forecast.com/newsletter/video_update_btcusd_nzdusd_and_crude_oil_

EW Service, Trial Offer: 1€ for 14 Day >>> https://ew-forecast.com
I think you could be right I have been following cotton for a while from the late 50 area but it's always been to swingy (for want of a better word) to get in a long trade, but the CTZ2015 contract has closed above 67.00 and on the daily chart the last few bars have certainly tested some who were long and unless you had deep pockets would have been stopped out. The brave might have reentered but also some fresh buying appeared. It appears to me now to be a fairly safe long entry??? with a stop at the 66.70 area a R/R of over 6 to one if quite possible with a target at 71.
snapshot

+1 Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out