Alright, the chart is DAX weekly and it is quite obvious, that DAX has put in a series of higher lows & higher highs this year:
- Since the February bottom, DAX gained ~20% over the next ~70 days
- April top to June bottom, DAX declined ~12% over the next ~70 days
- From June bottom until now, DAX has gained ~17% (which is also roughly ~70 days)
- Bottom to bottom is ~6% and roughly 140 days in between
- Top to top is ~3% and roughly 130 days in between
Based on that historical price pattern this year, we could expect a decline starting this month towards the magical 10k level. September is wise also not a month but towards the end of the year, is super . Currently, I expect the period to last until January - February 2017. That is; I'm expecting DAX to put in another higher high during the next 6 months with an target around 11 200-ish.