Scalping short DB with cautin

DB             failed to break its previous day's high on friday which leads me to believe that in the following week it should head south towards $13.8. Still don't expect major downside movement as many institutions stand by DB             ready to support it and we currently sit at atl             for DB             . At this point you could trade DB             as a "too big to fail" institution and ride the stock up to $15.5 but the timing must be impecable.
Trade active: Benefited from the gap and sold at open, waiting for later today to get some more short for tomorrow.
Trade closed manually: I will be the first one to admit it. After that huge pop, the stress was too much. Exited my position for a 5k profit. I will re-enter tomorrow after news.
Comment: the previous comment is irrelevant to DB and trading it, sorry.
Trade active: If DB breaks resistance I am out and probably long.
Comment: After all DB hit my initial target but really delayed.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out