Go long? Very dangerous! DB is clearly not yet out of the woods. Trend is absolutely .
Best idea is not to touch it at all. If you want to trade banks, I will have better idea later, how to do it with a more diversified, relative value trade spread trade.
- Massive and setup. until price trades below Kijun Sen, which stays at 13,70+ right now.
- EWO and have both developed a massive positive divergence, but as you see these divergences can last for very long time on a heavy trending market! You have to keep in mind, that divergences alone can not be used for a trade entry! Divergence can disappear in two ways: further break down of price hits indicators too, and kills the divergence, or finally price reverses up (in our case bears get squeezed on shorts). Only in the second case should you try a swing buy, even then with very strict risk management (small size, strict stops).
- Heikin-Ashi signal shows market got very boring this week :-). Indecision at Tenkan (9 weeks average)
- Don't execute a strategic buy until you have a signal! Personally me I don't like to own anything as a major position until it is . Like it or not, setup and trend is clearly here!
What's more, price has just retested first support. It would not be difficult to push lower from here. We can not say anything positive about $DB shares, until at least it makes a higher low in next dip. Frankly speaking it can not be considered even as , until trades below 13,90!
- Heikin-Ashi warning signal: haDelta shows swing momentum loss at Kijun Sen. May turn lower again!
- EWO is still .
- 10 EUR level will be extremely important in coming days, weeks. If that breaks, possible channel target will be 6 EUR price. There we could start to think about it as a binary option game :-)
If anything, I'd be still short. For the record, I do not have any position in it.