This idea is valid if and only if these conditions are satisfied:
1. Bitcoin tanks to $1,100 during this market crash
2. Digibyte plays follow the leader by holding hands with Bitcoin as it descends to the bottom
3. DGB falls in a similar fashion to its rise
4. The price of DGB reaches $0.00015336 in its descent
5. DGB goes on a massive bull run to the 2.618 Fibonacci level
This is my personal game plan. I share this for the benefit of others. I welcome your constructive criticism and feedback.
Finally, it is important to understand that this scenario may or may not happen. Do not put your trust in my ideas. Instead, conduct your own due diligence and invest according to your risk appetite.
You can't manipulate the weighted moving average cross. But, you do bring up a fair point. The 50 and 200 day moving average on your chart have not crossed yet. But notice, how those lines are converging and not diverging. Therefore, a cross is very likely.
Thanks for all of your comments. It is always good to show both sides since the price can move in either direction.
HERE YOU HAVE PEOPLE REAL MA50 AND MA200 ! DID NOT CROSS YET ! AND RSI AND OTHER DAILY INDICATOR ARE ON THE BOTTOM SO THAT'S A GOOD INFO.
BEFORE YOU WILL GIVE YOUR DGB TO GUNTHAR HANDS IN PANIC SELL DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH :).