A few points to consider:
1. If prices continue up the first target is the upper RED dotted ML, If we play the probabilities that prices should reach the ML 80% of time and reverse, next we can look at timing ie. WHEN is it likely reach the ML.
2. If 3 is taken out & it reverses at the ML we'll have a completion of a and your out! pattern Terminating at P5!
3. Using Andrews Action/Reaction Techniques I have located a high probability Reaction Point where multiple lines are converging around the . The Action Point is also significant as it is passing through 2 Lows on the purple parallel as well as converging with the LARGER Lower Parallel which is still in Play.
4. Another Point to consider is that we have an Expanding on the Monthly ( Huge Megaphone Pattern ) and now potentially completing on the daily as well, with a 5 count at the target 17500 area.
5. We also have Fib 0.236 Extension of the last DOWN swing terminating @ 17510.32
Note: If prices get close to 17500 look at the closes leading up to that point and attempt to identify at least 5 alternate closes, this is a clue that we may be at a significant P5 PIVOT!......Just look at the 0 Low and the previous High , they both completed 5 alternate closes before reversing:)
Hypothetical Plays could be as follows:
An initial long play on either a pullback to around 50% of Fridays Candle or on the open, ( Better R/R on a pullback however you may miss the entry ), and the Bigger second play would be to go Short at around 17480-17490 with a tight stop or on the lower close candle ONLY AFTER Hitting the Converging Lines or ML.
Alternatively a safer play would be to enter Short on a break of the Lower LMLH of the Green Upward .
I have my initial target 1 as a minimum if the DOW breaks down quickly, This is a good TP area, however this could be the beginning of a HUGE plunge that may continue so I will be observing the closes around these lines should we get this Reversal at P5. Past that the market should continue to Targets 2 & 3 and beyond if this ends up being the TOP that Terminates this impressive Bull Run!