DVYE: I-Shares Emerging Markets Dividend ETF Isues Sell Signal
There are many sell signals.
1. Sell in effect ( on chart).
2. jaws opening in tandem with sell . Now feeding in down-trend.
3. (under chart) (indicates trend or choppy action ) is below the 38.2 shaded area, indicating a trending stock, which is trending DOWN.
4. Phase energy (lower top indicator) is heading lower (six consecutive red bars).
5. Momentum (middle top indicator) is the 5/34 measure, and this is heading DOWN.
6. Prices are trading in the .
7. Prices are trading below the thick red conversion line.
8. Prices are trading below the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this rolling over to the down-side.
I would not own these shares for a long position. Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.