TVC:DXY   US DOLLAR CURRENCY INDEX
dxy
181 7 6
dxy
4 months ago
I suppose before we go UP at the long term on DXY             , we need to wait retest 94.50 area as support(lower trendline support on daily chart ) on hot news as retest, I think it will be KNIFE or SPIKE down, then price go UP at the long term
4 months ago
Comment: DXY possible moves
snapshot
4 months ago
Trade closed: target reached

Related Ideas

ProDeveloper
DXY local view
ProDeveloper about DXY 4 months ago
mmercadillo
4 months ago
Thanks pro
Reply
markuslig
4 months ago
Hope you're right, i fear we gonna be stuck between 94.5 and 95 until end(ish) of month.
Reply
ProDeveloper markuslig
4 months ago
I think we will see that at the end of the month , bcze at 21th of September will be Fed Interest Rate Decision
Reply
markuslig ProDeveloper
4 months ago
Aha, yeah. So the chart makes sense then. But boring to wait so long, haha
Reply
halilcici1 ProDeveloper
4 months ago
.very nice terrific analysis
Reply
GuillaumePanot
4 months ago
Here we go :_)
Reply
halilcici1
4 months ago
.very nice terrific analysis
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out