However if we look purely at technical picture, we have some warning signals, that holding too much long USD exposure may not be a very good idea. Especially if we have been long since 94,50-95,10.
- is neutral. Price reached top of spot Kumo and possible , ard 97,50+. This is a resistance now.
- Heikin-Ashi candle is still bulliish, but watch haDelta/SMA3 cross down! Thtat shows some drop in momentum. (of course the week is not yet over)
- EWO is slightly . is , but still below zero level.
- is , but price got relatively far above the flat Kijun Sen support (95,30).
- Price is close to 97,50 resistance
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision (normal before FED meeting)
- EWO is .
- Major is 95,30-95,55
- setup looks , BUT it Price can't make a higher high on close from here, then weak Tenkan/Kijun cross will remain in place! And of course a lower high means possible end of trend.
- Heikin-Ashi natural indecision.
- to watch: 96,70-96,85. Bulls should trail stop to this area.
- EWO shows negative divergence