ESPR FDA burn it down?

I'm getting bad vibes on the news for tomorrow in this one. This is based on my dowsing work and it suggests a drop of 38%. That would rock it down to about $42.50
FYI I don't know anything about the fundamentals or background on this pending approval, and I really don't know anything about the company, nor do I care.
I'm not super confident yet in estimating percent moves, and this is only my second FDA prediction, so we'll see.
Order cancelled: I have a completely opposite reading for this today and it's very bullish. So we'll just have to wait and see.
Comment: So, what would've happened if it wasn't approved??? LOL
No wonder I had mixed vibes today. This was a good one to learn from. Curious to find out where it stops.
Is this typical kind of action with these FDA releases??? I'd appreciate any input. TYIA
Comment: Up 6% today with indexes down 3%. Now the bullish reading makes sense! Really interesting.
Comment: Looks like the original reading of a $42.50 area target/38% down is how this goes.
Comment: ES up 2% and this thing only up 1.7% atm after being up 5% earlier. Still sell rallies.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out