Ok, now ETH is back to the green line, and if this is just a pullback to resume the bear trend and hit the black line again, I don’t know. Let’s see the daily chart:
ETH hit a , and now the bulls are struggling to pass through this point. If you think about it, a pullback to the 21 would be very good imo and would allow the bulls to take a deep breath and gather the strength they need to resume the trend. In this case, I would buy again!
In any case, there’s nothing for the bulls to worry right now, and the trend is still . Any drop on the price will be just another opportunity to long again, until the trend reverses.
Remember to follow me, I’m a trader who uses the classic (barely any indicator, just the candles and the ). Like this idea if it helped.
Thank you very much.
* LIKE this idea and FOLLOW me, because:
- Here, you will see clean charts;
- Trades with clear risk management;
- The best of Dow Theory, Price Action and psychology;
- Chart patterns with statistics. *
* My name is Nathan, I'm a trader and portfolio manager and I'm here to LEARN. Leave your COMMENT and FOLLOW me to keep in touch. *
Stay safe, Turner!
My best regards to you.