Now let’s see the hourly chart:
Here we find a reading similar to the , and I’ll stress how important will be for the bulls if they manage to keep the price above that blue line, which is the fib retracement. There’re some supports here, like the green line, the pink line, the black line, and finally, the purple . Now, the weekly chart:
As I’ve been saying, yes it bugs me a little that the price is near a fib retracement, but we can’t discard a “V” pattern here. The bulls seems to be very strong, and the trend will continue until a clear reversal sign occur (as Charles Dow used to say). Meanwhile, we are long here.
Remember to follow me, I'm a trader who uses the classic (barely any indicator, just the candles and the ). Like this idea if it helped.
Thank you very much.
* LIKE this idea and FOLLOW me, because:
- Here, you will see clean charts;
- Trades with clear risk management;
- The best of Dow Theory, Price Action and psychology;
- Chart patterns with statistics. *
* My name is Nathan, I'm a trader and portfolio manager and I'm here to LEARN. Leave your COMMENT and FOLLOW me to keep in touch. *