- setup is , all average lines point down. Price retested the bottom of a thick Kumo. Based on past Chikou points, 1,4300+ should start to act as support, but of course we can not exclude further correction up to stronger supp/ress level at 1,4530.
- Heikin Ashi setup is counter , with green candle body, haDelta/SMA3 (above zero) and HA Oscillator are both supportive.
- The can be subjective (should we start at candle body ignoring the first spike, or should we start from the wick?), but let's say the still holds.
- setup has changed to neutral, with some bias inside, but where to try a short with tight stop if not at the top of the Kumo support/resistance? Anyway, please keep in mind, that while can be subjective, the Kumo is not! This means if Price breaks above 1,4350, shorts must be strictly stopped.
- Heikin Ashi signals the very agressive short term bias has started to chill down. haDelta reached extreme high, turning back below SMA3 now. It will take a few more days before we can see a Heikin Ashi candle, if that happens at all. Right now we can not predict if price will be able to break back below the Kumo and Kijun Sen (1,4050)
I enterred small short in 1,4275-1,4305 range, with a stop above 1,4370. It is not the best setup of my life, but I give it a chance with less risk allocated.
The limit in this case in my MM system is to open max 0,5 trade unit short position. It is rather a top hunting trade until the sell setup confirmed, that's why I said not the best setup of my life and I allocate less capital on this trade.