- Price fast approaching the make or break point (represented by the Blue and the two purple lines).
- Some EURO CPI announcement (main: Germany, France & Italy ).
- BoC Monetary Report (Wed, 12/4/17). Incl. Interest Rate Decision.
- The price range between ~1.3805 -> ~1.4107, have been main Resistance/Support Zone for the past 15 years
- From 2001 – mid 2002, was the main , No clear break through until late 2002
- From 2006 – 2008, Strong
- Strong due to the GFC.
- Late 2009 to Late 2011 – strong Resistance
- Held for 2 Years