Going into the Bitcoin Cash fork & SegWit activation, this looks to be a likely scenario we will face. Please ensure you store your Bitcoin in a Bitcoin Cash supported wallet if you have any intention of receiving the forked coins.
1. Accumulation: A sideways range in which institutional smart players buy carefully and skillfully, without moving...
After making new ATH's and consolidating for over a month now, Bitcoin is finally settling. This has allowed the 4H 6H 12H 1D Bollinger Bands to tighten and as we near the end of the contracting triangle we can expect a big move. Placing your position when this pattern completes and breaks out is the safest course of action on non-conventional assets such as...
As the Indices Team alluded to in the previous report, the Singapore free index has been in a channel since 2009. On monthly candles, it has broken further out of the Keltner Channel on the back of a bullish run since late 2016 showing promising signs for the indices long term growth. This run is fuelled by improved exports in Singapore.
Looking at daily candles,...
- The Pair has found resistance at the 61.8 Daily Fib (Price: 11.224) and slight support/testing the 38.2% Weekly Fib (Price: 10.989).
o Looks like it will break that support.
- Looking to open short after strong daily close under the 38.2 Fib and Enter a moderate Short
o For active traders, Stack.1 will be a close below the 50.0% Daily Fib (Price:...
- The 50% Fib (Price:1.3577) (weekly) is closely aligned with a past resistance turned support
- Waiting for immediate close below these levels to enter a short position
- Or we can see the pair just test the Support and keep rising
o Dependent on some of the US data coming out this week.
- USD: Building Permits released Tuesday,...
Bitcoin has proven once again its highly repetitive nature. Whilst many people have called for the death of Bitcoin over the past few years, it has simply done what it always does and that is repeat. Many people have missed this by not looking at the bigger picture. Bitcoin has just played out over the past 3 years and is continuing to play out what happened...
New ATH's are currently being made on Ethereum and I think its far from done. Bitcoin is near its peak at $1500-$1550 USD; once it dumps the money will flow to Ethereum , pushing it to the $130-$140 area.
With Bitcoin establishing a new bull trend these last few days, we can be sure that certain alt-coins will take a plunge as a result. 4h squeeze just waiting on Bitcoin to break to the upside of its own squeeze.
SHORT TERM: I feel pretty confident that Bitcoin has topped out here. Short until the 38.2% retracement is a good idea. You should then long at the bottom because it will find support on the green line I've drawn. I'm expecting it to follow that line until the end of April before we get a pop above the 23.6% retracement. At that point it might go as high as 1240,...
Neckline broken and on track to hit the 61.8% fib retracement, where I recommend closing your longs. Possible short stay at the 38.2% retracement over the next day or 2. 4h SQZMOM is about to turn green and the 1D momentum is also heading toward green.
Having broken the 50% retracement, silver is likely to march onwards in pace with gold.
Longer term sentiment is bullish with stocks in silver producers Coeur D Alene Mines (CDE), Silver Wheaton (SLW) and Hecla Mining (HL) have gained roughly 90% in the last 3 months
After a thorough analysis, numerous bat patterns were discovered in the historic data of cotton. It is anticipated that a bearish bat pattern is about to complete, currently in the CD leg. The entry point is expected to occur at 0.7740. Stop loss is 0.7793, 113% extension of XA. Profit targets will be at 0.7581 and 0.7484 which are the 38.2% and 61.8% retracements of AD.
Japan has been in a channel since the end of 2016, after the break of a wedge formation on the 12/03/17 coupled with a SAR swap and a fall outside the Keltner further bearish movement has been expected. This was tested on the 11/04/17 as the Nikkei convincingly closed outside of the channel. Today we have had confirmation of that break out.
- Fundamentally based from the Swedish Terror attack over the weekend.
- Technically, it has been riding the keltner channel for the past few days and its trading between the 50.00% and 61.85 Fib lines.
- Estimated Profit Point: @ 11.2418
- Stop Loss @ 11.07
- The EURO’s bearish momentum has been pushing the price lower for the past few days.
- Price fast approaching the make or break point (represented by the Blue Rectangle and the two purple lines).
- Some EURO CPI announcement (main: Germany, France & Italy).
- BoC Monetary Report (Wed, 12/4/17). Incl. Interest Rate Decision.
- The price range...