- Ichimokui setup is still , but price could not close below 0,7000 key resistance in the last 4 weeks
- Heikin Ashi candles in last two weeks had small bodies and both upper and lower wicks. Their relative position showed bias. Recent candle is hard to read a bit (not much price action so far early this week), but together with ha/Delta/SMA3 cross up at zero line it may suggest the bias is decreasing, sellers are losing power.. haDelta/SMA3 has been developing a positive divergence compared to price, which on the other hand may be building a formation
- setup is turning towards neutral after a spike from a higher low, but Price is still below key levels: Kijun Sen at 0,7076, next area is 100 and future Senkou B at 0,7130-0,7160
- Heikin Ashi is , but we'd need some more momentum to break the 0,7075 at least
- Spike through Kumo and 100 , followed by retest to 100 this morning. We need one more confirmation for a Kumo breakout criteria: price needs to close above 0,7075 and Chiou Span to make a spike above past Kumo.
- Heikin Ashi gives a candle signal, haDelta/SMA3 cross up above zero line.
If we see some momentum gain and acceleration, short term tgt is 0,7150
On the other hand I still hate GBP, I think it is even more overvalued than USD. Thinking about shorts vs NOK for example.