RiccardoAnnoni

EURGBP waiting for the Double Top

FX:EURGBP   Euro / British Pound
25 0 0
Maybe the closing price next Monday will tell something actionable on this setup. If the resistance will be pierced then we want to sell aiming at 0.71. If the resustance will hold then we have a ranging pair and should buy targeting 0,735.
For now this market is not actionable and I will stay flat.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out