after Greece and China pushed this index lower, the noisy area between 10600 and 11000 proves to be an effective support.
I have bougth DAX30 future (SEPT 15) at 11150 and am willing to sell half position at the 100SMA, let's say 11600 and move the other half to breakeven.
Stoploss will be triggered ...
with the Greek issue still wide open we see that XAUUSD refuses to close below 1170, so we bet that it will try to test 1200 yet again.
I BUY XAUUSD with a stop loss at 1160 targeting the 1190-1200 area.
the 20,50 and 100 SMA are coverging at 0.72 so it seems that there is wide consensus that 0.72 could be the fair price for this instrument, being 0.7 the floor of the market.
Let's wait for a bullish candle then enter a buy order with stop loss at 0.7 and take half profit at 0.72 then move stop to ...
nobody knows of course!
But what ww do know and see are those two Hammers that keep the price floating above 0.7.
My point is: let's buy NZDUSD targeting 0.72 and take 100% profit there...(then wait a signal to sell again)!
Cut our losses at a daily close below Friday's Low.
look at how SMA 20, 50, 100 are converging at 0.725.
Here is where various timeframe traders and find consnsus over price.
The idea is to buy or sell a daily close that break out from the yellow area (consensus) into the red one (bearish) or the green one (bullish).
Dear traders look, in 6 days EURGBP has posted 2 consecutive refusal of the 0.74 level.
It is quite possible that this instument will go down and test the 0.7 level.
The idea: sell at 0.73, stoploss at a daily close at 0.74 or more. Target1 at 0.72: close half position then let the other half of position go down o ...
The 1.145 top was followed by a swift decline in price, piercing the 1.1 support.
Now as you can see the 100SMA flattened on the H1 chart and that can be an aggressive way to BUY EURUSD betting on a resume of uptrend. Of course you will take care to place a STOP LOSS at a daily close below 1.0825 (100 pips down ...
it's only a 4H chart (U know I love daily charts!) but it is showing a sort of rebound at 1.53000.
The triple 000 can be a perfect support for the GBP to start a leg up.
I am not sure but if you like great R/R ratio, that is one you can try: BUY GBPUSD with a STOP LOSS if a daily candle closes below ...
as you can see EURUSD is hitting a key support and it is expected to rise.
Yet we have to notice that the closing price on FRIDAY was a the bottom of the range that means that bears were in full control til the end of the day.
My humble idea is that: on MONDAY we do nothing and stay flat.
If price ...
XAUUSD has established itself above the 20SMA that also show a quite bullish slope.
I would see the recent losses as a corrective pullback and I am willing ti BUY with a SL if it closes below 1200.
Five consecutive bullish candles (12-19 May) tell me that money are entering this market, and so do ...
of course this is not a high probability trade, but the P/R ratio is very high.
Put your breaks on if price closes above 1,085 and target the 20SMA.
If you are in BUY only mood, the wait for a retracement followed by a bullish print to BUY at bargain price.
as you can see GBPJPY gained 1000+pips in two weeks and now at 188 it has been printing bearish tails for 3 days.
My guess is that GBPJPY has to go down to 185/186 to find new buyers and try to break above 188 later.
Right now I am seeling for a quick profit, then I will be buyer again at a bullish ...
AUDNZD is going up with such convinction that it will certainly touch 1.1 but then what?
Between 1.1 and 1.13 there is a lot of noise and we can play mean reversion after the first bearish sign on a 1D candle.
as you can see at 1.1 there is a confluence of a key support area plus the 20 SMA.
Let's wait and see if EURUSD prints a bullish candle down there; that would be a decent opportunity to BUY EURUSD for a 400/500 pips ride on the upside.
if you are thinking of catching a falling knife, try to BUY NZDGBP.
Of course there is plenty of space upside to play a mean reversion trade, or to sell from a last kiss at 0.48. But please wait for some more clue on GBP that will come out Wednesday.
We have Average Earnings Index and BOE Gov Carney ...