These long opportunities are good, but anyway we should be able to act if the situation turns back. That’s why we have two plans:
Plan A: we buy today and keep it up to 119,100 or another point where the price shows us that long isn’t appropriate approach any more.
Plan B: in the case the price turns back we wait until the triangles bottom line will be broken and then we start selling.
For more ideas visit: mercuriusam.wordpress.com