- Major and setup
- Price pulled back to Kijun Sen, but could not stay below.
- Heikin-Ashi candle shows undecision at Kijun Sen. haDelta still below zero, but crossed above SMA3
- and Kumo break, but no follow through! Lot of noise at lower side of Kumo during last 6 days.
- setup shd be considered neutral, maybe with slight bias. Chikou Span is also in past Kumo.
- Heikin-Ashi: haDelta/SMA3 at zero --> neutral. Oscillator green --> bias. Candles --> too much noise, even with this noise filter.
- EWO is still
Oil started some pull back, and that correction itself puts some pressure on NOK and CAD again. However the major factor this week is the rate setting of Norges Bank on 17/March. Market has priced in some cuts. If Norges keeps on hold and/or gives less dovish comments, then EURNOK may break lower.