Instead of weekly where we still see consolidation, I put on the
- Clear pull back signal is setting up in Heikin Ashi candles: 2 inside body candles with lower highs, and the second one is close to a .
- EWO also reached an extreme high, while candle peaks are lower.
-Longer term supp/res is ard 8,90 (monthly Kijun Sen)
- we have seen volatile within/around Kumo, but price could not break and stay above Kijun Sen since October!
- Heikin Ashi turns again, Price attempts a Kumo breakout, trendbreak and also break of horizontal key support. If it stays below 9,22-9,25, selling can quickly accelerate down to 9,00
- EWO is at zero: no trend wave
Again, it looks like a sell, but this ccy is really a tricky one. As one of my friends always say: "I hate NOK , because it trades like EM, just without any positive carry!" ...Of course he still trades it sometimes :-)