FX:EURNZD Euro Fx/New Zealand Dollar
7 months ago
Go short the EURNZD if it trades at 1.5638 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.5848 and exit the position for a profit at 1.5494 or at 1.5113 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now
6 months ago
Trade closed: target reached: standard exit hit @1.5494 and now wit strategy exit and market deciding price exit.
Only $25! Learn to trade:-