- Price is still below the Kumo. Price retested Kijun Sen six times (!), but none of the last six candles could close above the 26 days average. Previous horizontal resistance acts as support now ard 9,32.
- We have the second doji-like Heikin Ashi candle with long upper and lower wicks, haDelta/SMA3 further down. There is a good chance that the correction will be soon over and Price starts moving lower again from support, in line with the .
- The pair is sufferring to print higher highs, if there will not be a higher high, setup can lose its bias with the next price dip. Chikou already hit candles.
- DMI/ADX shows momentum is lost, no trend
- Heikin Ashi picture is mixed a bit, candles do not show clear direction, but haDelta/SMA3 looks a bit more again.
- Lower support to watch is 9,2425. A break below that could bring new selling pressure.