Going long until we're bearish...

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
2686 48 71
** If you like my analysis, be kind to express it .. press the thumbs up button (top left) ///
** To get my updates immediately, please make sure you follow me. Sometimes, I update my charts on old charts.
** Please take some time to visit my page https://www.tradingview.com/u/Ichimoku_Trader/#published-charts where you will find that I have categorized my charts for your convenience. here are some important tags on my page:
1. To check my PanOptic Trading Method ( PTM             ) press the educational tag
2. To ask me questions, press the questions_log tag
3. To see my live charts, press the live tag
4. To follow the 1001 pips project, press the 1001_pips tag
Comment: Although we have entered the sell zone, and are now showing a red candle, I am not going to enter short yet because the WPP is just above us and we should thus reach it. The rule of completion.
Comment: WPP @1.1344
Comment: Will will break the critical level soon. Expect acceleration
Comment: Once we break through the critical level and accelerate, I might sell 75% of my position and re-buy it since we can expect a small retrace before we continue down
I said SMALL
Comment: almost there .. it's teasing us
Comment: stops and orders not triggered yet. These are dailies so just a bit down still
Comment: EURUSD is now officially bearish on the daily. We were bullish since December so this is news
Comment: I think that it would make sense to place a stop for tonight, since it's late, at 1.12355
If we break that, tomorrow, we will try to find a retracement entry

Good luck
Comment: I'm still holding my position
Comment: Next target will be the kumo bottom. Maybe we will retrace before moving forward.
I added one more short @1.1225 with a SL @1.1235
Ichimoku_Trader CryptoTraderOne
10 pips is no risk
Good job and good luck
+1 Reply
since its bearish now, can we place a sell order or still hv to wait until you enter the trade too?
well, bearish means that we will consider any up move a correction of some type
Also, we will look for a retracement on the daily to continue down
So being bearish does not mean we place an order since we are talking about the daily

Anyway, we are in wave 5 down, so I am expecting a retrace but i was expecting it at least after we reach WS2
Let's see
Waiting anxiously.......
but when will it retrace? now?
Well, we just reached 127% projection
i am expecting 161%
Maybe it will be here

order filled
u want to buy or sell
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out